Alcohol-based wipes for use on medical devices and clinical surfaces. Excellent material compatibility, dries quickly, no residue and ideal for use between patients.
Effective against: Bacteria (incl. M. Tuberculosis), Fungi, H1N1, MRSA, Viruses (including HBV, HIV and Adenovirus).
Meets HTM 01-05.
Wipe size: 200 x 220mm.
Contain 0.25/100g ethanol (25%) and 0.35/100g propan-1-ol (35%). Total 60% alcohol.
Tested according to EN14476 for enveloped viruses which includes coronavirus.
Also available in a refill pack, please see code CAW566.