4% articaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine injection solution
- Local or loco-regional dental anaesthesia in patients of at least 4 years old
Features & Benefits:-
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- Latex-free plungers and seals.
- Higher epinephrine concentration than 1:200,000 formulation to improve blood control on the procedure’s site.
Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 2.2ml glass cartridges