10% lidocaine analgesic solution in a metered aerosol.
Production of topical anaesthesia and disinfection of the mucous membrane in the buccal cavity, especially:-
- before the performance of a local or nerve block injection.
- prior to the extraction of mobile, deciduous or permanent teeth.
- prior to the adjustment and fitting of crowns and bridges or the adjustment of bands in orthodontic treatments.
- prior to the lancing of sub-mucosal abscesses.
- prior to scaling.
Features & Benefits:-
- Easy dosage of active ingredient thanks to the metered spray
- Precise and safe application with the included nozzle
- Fast acting, gives anaesthesia within 2-5 mins and lasts 10-20 mins.
Metered aerosol dose containing 36g of solution